St Davids Veterinary Group provides a wide range of pet care services. If you have any questions about your pet’s need for treatment or a specific aspect of our service, please call the our veterinary hospital on 01392 271221 and speak to a member of our reception team.
Over our three branches, our services include:
- Air-conditioned kennels.
- Dedicated 24-hours on-site out of hours emergency treatment.
- Dental advice and procedures.
- Dietary advice.
- Flea and worm prevention and treatment.
- General health checks and nurse clinics.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Hospitalisation with 24-hour on-site staff.
- In-house laboratories.
- Internal medicine referrals.
- Laparoscopic procedures.
- Modern operating theatres and digital X-rays.
- Orthopaedic referrals.
- Pet passports.
- Puppy parties.
- Visiting cardiologist and ophthalmologist.
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free, on-site parking for clients at our Exeter and Exminster branches. Paid parking is available close to our Topsham clinic.
Why not register your pet with us now?