- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
St Davids Veterinary Hospital is an RCVS accredited Small Animal Veterinary Hospital, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
The hospital is easily accessible by bus or train to St Davids Station, a 300m walk away. There is a small free car park at the surgery, and plentiful paid parking in the station car parks and surrounding roads.
In addition to our own orthopaedic referral service we have visiting certificate and diploma holders and are delighted to be able to offer referral appointments with Kathy Ward for ophthalmology and Jo Harris for cardiology.
Facilities and services
- Modern operating theatres.
- Fully equipped in-house laboratory.
- Digital X-rays.
- Air-conditioned kennels.
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Hospital wards.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Orthopaedic referrals.
- Victoria Johnston BVSc MRCVS
- Daniel Skeldon BA VetMB CertSAS MRCVS
- Faye Gale BVSc MRCVS
- Carmela Burgess BSc (Hons) BVetMed (Hons) CertAVP MRCVS
St Davids Veterinary Hospital
St Davids Station
Telephone: 01392 271221
Monday to Friday: 8am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm
Consultations by appointment only.
In the event of an emergency outside of these hours, our on-site out of hours team EVES are always available.